[PyQt] Making application look more sexy

Filip Gruszczyński gruszczy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 12:25:10 GMT 2009

Wow! I am impressed! Too bad it's in spanish (and event worse, that I
haven't learned it, when I had a chance :-P), and yet I will certainly
take a look at it and try learn as much from your code, as possible.
This really looks pro. It seems I have to get to known better with
css.

--
Filip Gruszczyński