[PyQt] QCheckBox problem

Doug Hackworth doug.hackworth at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jan 5 19:27:28 GMT 2009

 > FoobarApplication is calling the wrong super-class __init__.

Duly noted, thanks for the correction.  I changed it to call
QtGui.QMainWindow.__init__() instead.  The change produced no visible effect,
but I assume it's a better initialization to call, so thanks for pointing this out.

> Use the stateChanged(int) signal instead.

That did the trick, thanks!  Question:  Was I wrong to use the toggled() signal
and should have known to use stateChanged(int) instead?  What's the difference
between the two?

Thanks again,
Doug