[PyQt] Embed widget in a container

Mario Daniel Carugno carugnom at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 19:50:52 GMT 2009

Hi, i'm new in this list and new to pyqt too.
I'm trying to develop my first gui application, and have some questions.
I hope to make the correct questions. Please tell me if i'm going wrong.

Well, i want to develop a tipical bussiness app, and think to divide all in
modules.
A module for Customers, a module for Products, another for Invoicing and so
on.
Now, i want that each module have it's own gui. I design each module's gui
independently and could be run alone.
But i also want to design a main frame, with a menu to load each module into

its central area.
Clear at this point ?
So, i need to load dinamically a module's gui into the central area of the
main
workspace.
I want that kind of modularity in my app, but i don't know what to read or
what
topics must i search to get that knowledge.

Please could give some background on this, or tell me what to read or search
?

Thank you so much
Mario