[PyQt] How do you transfer pyQT to QT and write it in the right file?

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 07:33:42 GMT 2009

I had all this understood and working well in pyQT but in QT I am lost.

I have a nice gui that I made in Designer and transfered to Creator. I
want to add a custom signal and slot and its method.

My program compiles and runs just fine but I have not added code yet.
I have the files

main.cpp
mainwindow.cpp
mainwindow.h
ui_mainwindow.h

So the first question is where do I put the modifications? In python
the custom stuff would be in main.cpp (of sorts) The next question is
what is the code exactly? Lets say I have a MYslider and MYlabel.
Slide the slider making an int signal and put 2 times that amount into
the MYlabel.

Can someone please just give me the code to do this? I have read lots
of tutorials but am still lost, do to my weak C++. I have all the
overview understanding from having written in pyQT. You would not
think it would be that hard but I am lost after 3 days of trying!

Sorry about the dumb question. :-(
I hope someone here can help me out.

Thanks,

--