[PyQt] PocketPC port of PyQT4

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Thu Feb 12 22:47:05 GMT 2009

On Thu Feb 12 20:03:49 GMT 2009, Stef Mientki wrote:

> Me too thought that PyQt was the solution to be multi-platform,
> but from the reactions pocket PC doesn't seem to be included.

I think the reason for that has been lack of obvious demand. Getting a
version of PyQt up and running with the configuration of Qt for Embedded
Linux is basically a weekend's work.

Doing the same for Windows CE shouldn't be significantly harder, assuming
that whoever does it has access to all the right tools.

Getting it running on embedded systems with X11 is obviously a lot easier.

David