[PyQt] MatplotLib and PyQt
eliben at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 18:22:45 GMT 2009
>>> I'm looking for examples of little PyQt applications embending
>>Here is a good example:
>>The matplotlib mailing list is probably a better place to follow up if
>>have additional questions specific to matplotlib.
> Indeed I've already asked this question in the Matplotliib mailing list
> and I
> have not received good answers.
Here's a relatively advanced example featuring many things you may want from
the integration of PyQT and matplotlib:
* Using the maplotlib navigation toolbar
* Adding data to the plot dynamically
* Dynamically modifying the plot’s properties
* Processing matplotlib events in the GUI
* Saving the plot to a file from a menu
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/MatplotLib-and-PyQt-tp21894371p21901497.html
Sent from the PyQt mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the PyQt