[PyQt] How to clear QDateTime

David Douard david.douard at logilab.fr
Sun Feb 1 20:53:45 GMT 2009

Le Saturday 31 January 2009 19:15:23 Marc Nations, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
> I can't seem to clear out the QDateTime field in cases where I don't want
> the date displayed. Using clear() seems to wipe out the first entry (in
> this case the hour). I tried hitting multiple clears thinking that it may
> just work down the list, but that didn't work. Is there a way to blank out
> the field completely? I know it can be disbled, but I'd like to have it be
> blank until the user goes and selects the pop-up calendar.
>
> Thanks,
> Marc

This is a gap in Qt, and it won't happen before a while. See
http://www.qtsoftware.com/developer/task-tracker/index_html?method=entry&id=135683

David

--
David Douard                        LOGILAB, Paris (France), +33 1 45 32 03 12
Formations Python, Zope, Debian :   http://www.logilab.fr/formations