[PyQt] QGraphicsGridLayout

Aron Bierbaum aronbierbaum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 05:06:58 GMT 2009

What do you mean? Did you not get an attachment? Does it not run for
you? The example that was attached shows four small rectangles in the
first row of a grid layout and one large rectangle in the second row.
Maybe you are just seeing something fundamentally wrong that I am
missing.

-Aron

P.S. I have verified that there was an attachment, but I am attaching again.