[PyQt] Question related to tabbed widgets...

Ville M. Vainio vivainio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 19:23:33 GMT 2009

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 8:33 PM, Jebagnana Das <jebagnanadas at gmail.com> wrote:

>            1) Is it possible for us to create tabbed windows by having
> images as tab headers.. If u r not getting the point it's like add/remove
> programs in windows or tools->preferences in vlc(latest) player... I know
> there is QTabwidget tool.. But through this we can set only icons for tabs
> not like the windows like the above mentioned two...

I looked at what vlc 1.0.2 has. That preferences menu is not a tab
widget at all.

Luckily, vlc is using qt4. Grab the source and check out
simple_preferences.cpp. You'll note that it's using a set of
QToolButton objects to implement the category switcher (#define
ADD_CATEGORY...)

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio