[PyQt] Fade effect a widget on top of another widget

David Boddie dboddie at trolltech.com
Wed Aug 19 14:47:10 BST 2009

On Wed Aug 19 14:30:00 BST 2009, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 19. August 2009 schrieb David Boddie:
> > On Wed Aug 19 08:46:12 BST 2009, Mailing List SVR wrote:
> > > it is possible to have a short example with code?
> >
> > http://www.diotavelli.net/PyQtWiki/Fading Between Widgets
>
> Awesome, David.

I have to give credit to Jason H. for suggesting the use of QWidget.render(),
otherwise I would probably have made the example much more complicated. :-)

Another interesting example of an overlay widget can be found on the Qt
Centre Wiki:

http://wiki.qtcentre.org/index.php?title=Widget_Overlay

David