[PyQt] QTreeWidget and DoubleClick

NARCISO, Rui RUI.NARCISO at airbus.com
Tue Apr 14 10:51:49 BST 2009

Hi all

I have a QTreeWidget with standart QTreeWidgetItems.
I would like that when a user double-clicks on a given item/column, that instead of selecting the entire line onthe column gets selected and the text within be copied so it can be pasted somewhere else (a typical copy-paste action).

I tried to connect the signal itemDoubleClicked of my QTreeWidget to a function but it isn't being called:
  self.connect(self.tree, SIGNAL('itemDoubleClicked'), self.getData)

am I doing anything wrong?

Rui

Rui NARCISO
Data for Handling Qualities
Aerodynamics Department - EDGADYT  -  M01 N368
AIRBUS France

Phone:  +33 (0)5 61 18 10 77
Fax: +33 (0)5 61 93 99 80
<Mailto:rui.narciso at airbus.com>

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other then the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.