[PyQt] osx porting

Peter Shinners pshinners at blizzard.com
Mon Apr 13 18:23:31 BST 2009

I am porting a PyQt application to OSX. Everything is technically working, but there are a few problems I can't resolve. I'm hoping for someone framiliar with Qt under OSX who can guide?

1. The application name is always "Python". I am calling QApplication.setApplicationName, but to no avail. Is there another call I can use to set my application name?

2. I am creating a few non-resizeable dialogs derived from QDialog, but they do not have the "red" close button to dismiss them. The escape key can still be used to close the dialogs.

Thanks for any advice!