[PyQt] Problem with QWebView

mir amicitas amicitas at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 07:08:41 BST 2009

Does anyone have any ideas on this?  I would like to report this as a
Qt bug if that is appropriate.  However, I would like to make sure
that this is not a PyQt or a problem with my code.  I am not very
familiar with programing in C++, so it might take me a long time to
investigate whether or not this a PyQt issue on my own.

At this point I am using PyQt 4.4.4 with Python 2.6.1.

Novi