[PyQt] SplashScreen and mousePressEvent

projetmbc projetmbc at club-internet.fr
Wed Apr 8 13:41:49 BST 2009

Ok. Thanks a lot for the informations. I've tried another method and it
works well. Indeed I use a SplashScreen to show a single picture
associated to a node in a TreeWidget when the user does a right click on it.

A last question. Is it possible to choose the position where the
SplashScreen appears ?

Christophe.