[PyQt] How to add buttons to showMessage() in QSystemTrayIcon ?

Fatih Arslan ftharsln at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 09:02:09 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm developing a fronted for Synergy. I'm using intensive the
showMessage() method of the QSystremTrayIcon.
My application receives after some time some information, that will
showed  in the tray with this showMessage()

Now i want that, if this message popup, there should be 2 buttons,
like accept and reject.
I know that if i clicked the showMessage i get a Signal, and that i
can reject it with the x button on the message.

I couldn't find any solution or example code, beside that, is it
possible to do something like that ?

Regards

--
Fatih ARSLAN