[PyQt] data widget mapper not committing

Scott Frankel frankel at circlesfx.com
Mon Sep 1 17:40:40 BST 2008

Hi,

I have a form in which I use a QDataWidgetMapper object.  When I try
to submit values from the form back to the DB, no data gets written.
However, mapping field values from my DB to the widgets on the form
behaves flawlessly.

(See attached source code file.  The Postgresql schema for the table
in question is listed at the top of the file.  It's only 3 fields long.)

Am I missing something obvious?  I've tried to peek inside using
queryModel.lastError(), but it's returning a memory address.  Not sure
how to get a string from this method.

I hope someone on the list can help shed light on this problem.

Thanks in advance!
Scott