[PyQt] PyQt Development Roadmap Published

Paul A. Giannaros paul at giannaros.org
Mon Oct 20 12:47:16 BST 2008

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 12:28 PM, Phil Thompson
<phil at riverbankcomputing.com> wrote:
> I've published a development roadmap for PyQt at
> http://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/pyqt/roadmap.

Great to see it all composed together. There's a minor bug in the
example that creates a signal that uses string argument names (
...pyqtSignal(['int', ['QString']) ).

Not very pleased about having to declare the version to use the more
pythonic API. I'm sure you've debated it already, but is it really
that hard for users to not upgrade their PyQt version if a particular
program relies on it? I guess that forcing a large update won't make
all of the big users happy, though.