[PyQt] Fw: PyQt Signal Slot connection not working

Aminu D imat03 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 16 19:07:50 BST 2008

Hey,
   I have a window that pops up another window in QT, what I want to do is implement a certain function whenever the popup window is closed/destroyed. Does anyone know what signal a widget emits when it is cancelled(ie the red cross is clicked). I would like to connect that signal to a slot. I have tried 'destroyed', 'closeEvent', 'closed' and none of those signals seem to be emitted. Any help will be appreciated.