[PyQt] Can't create a QImage?

Piotr Antoniak intothelight at o2.pl
Sat May 31 16:47:30 BST 2008

Hi! I'm very new to PyQt (just started using it today) and also quite new to Qt in general... I have a problem creating a QImage. No matter what I do, it creates a null one... here's the output I get after I try to create a 10x10 QImage: >>> image = qt.QImage(qt.QSize(10,10), 4)
>>> image.width()
0
>>> image.height()
0
>>> image.depth()
0
The third parameter means the RGB32 format... for some reason, when I type qt.QImage.Format_RGB32 there instead, I get the error "AttributeError: Format_RGB32". Can someone help me create a QImage? By the way, if I replace "qt.QSize(10,10)" with simply "10, 10" the result is exactly the same...