[PyQt] PyQt 4.4.2 GPL installer / Silent install not really silent...

Python(x,y) contact at pythonxy.com
Wed May 21 09:30:48 BST 2008

Hi,

I am distributing PyQt in a free Python/Eclipse distribution (Python(x,y) :
http://www.pythonxy.com).
So, basically, I need to be able to run the PyQt GPL installer silently
(with the "/S" option) which was working perfectly until the 4.3.3-2
release.

Since the 4.4.1 release, one cannot install PyQt silently because -even in
silent mode- there is a new dialog box asking: "Do you want to update PATH
for all users?".

So my question is: would it be possible to update PATH for all users without
showing this dialog box when the installer is running in silent mode?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

--
Pierre Raybaut