[PyQt] configuring pykde4, error

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Tue May 20 20:29:14 BST 2008

On Tuesday 20 May 2008 10:47, Darren Dale wrote:
> At that point, I get another "can't use default assignment operator" error:

I'm not sure what's causing that error, which seems to be the basic problem
(other than having an updated configure.py). I haven't downloaded the latest
KDE yet, but will have to do that and see if I can reproduce the problem.

> If I comment out //%Include kencodingdetector.sip, configure.py fails:

> Generating the C++ source for the kdeui module...
> sip: KEncodingDetector::AutoDetectScript is undefined
> Error: Unable to create the C++ code.
>
> Is there something else I should try at this point?

KCodecAction (sip/kdeui/kcodecaction.sip) depends on KEncodingDetector.

You can either comment out the KEncodingDetector references in
kcodecaction.sip or comment out that sip file in sip/kdeui/kdeuimod.sip.in.

Jim