[PyQt] Problems Compiling PyQt4.4

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Fri May 9 19:04:13 BST 2008

LFLAGS = -Wl,--no-undefined -shared -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib
-Wl,--version-script=QtCore.exp

It does it seems (this is on PyQt4.4 latest snapshot by the way)

And for Kubuntu, they've upgraded to Qt4.4 (in hardy as well).

So like i have a few problems in the implementation of stylesheets, i am
trying to compile PyQt4.4 if was cause of PyQt4.3 with Qt4.4 or if Qt4.4
changed a few things about it.

Cheers.

2008/5/9 Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.com>:

> You shouldn't need to add it. My (amd64) Kubuntu is still on Qt v4.3.4.
>
> Does the QtCore Makefile include --no-undefined?
>
> If it does then you either have Qt v4.4rc1, or Kubuntu has broken Qt v4.4.
>
> Phil
>
> On Friday 09 May 2008 18:07:06 Gustavo A. Díaz wrote:
> > Where i should add -lpython2.5 ?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > 2008/5/9 İsmail Dönmez <ismail at namtrac.org>:
> > > Hi,

> long...)

> Makefile
> > >
> > > look

> > > I also see this on Ubuntu Hardy. Makefile's LIBS part is missing
> > > -lpython2.5. Adding that fixes the issue. I didn't see this problem
> > > with May 05 snapshot though so it might be a new problem.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > ismail
> > >

> > > --
> > > Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try
> again.

Gustavo A. Díaz
GDNet Projects
www.gdnet.com.ar