[PyQt] Drag from listView to a lineEdit

Jake Richards blaven at gmail.com
Fri May 9 14:50:29 BST 2008

Hello:
  I've got a pretty simple listviewWidget with 1 column.  I'd like to be
able to drag items from the listView over to a qlineEdit and paste the text
that is in the column.  I've set up a dropEvent for my QLineEdit and it
appears to be triggered, but I don't know how to get the data from the
event.  The mime type is returning
"application/x-qabstractitemmodeldatalist" but I don't know how to convert
that into something useful.  Do I have to set up something on the
listViewWidget to set it's mime type?  Thanks!