[PyQt] Problems Compiling PyQt4.4

İsmail Dönmez ismail at namtrac.org
Fri May 9 09:01:17 BST 2008

Hi,

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Phil Thompson
<phil at riverbankcomputing.com> wrote:
> On Friday 09 May 2008 04:03:49 Gustavo A. Díaz wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I cant manage to compile right PyQt4.4 latest snapshot.
>> I've compiled latest Sip snapshot, latest Qscintilla snapshot and i have
>> brand new Qt.4.4 (Kubuntu Hardy).
>> I am attaching where starts to give errors... (and it is very long...)
>
> Looks like it's not finding the Python library. What does the Makefile look
> like?

I also see this on Ubuntu Hardy. Makefile's LIBS part is missing
-lpython2.5. Adding that fixes the issue. I didn't see this problem
with May 05 snapshot though so it might be a new problem.

Regards,
ismail

--
Never learn by your mistakes, if you do you may never dare to try again.