[PyQt] PyKDE4-4.0.2-1 release available

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Fri Mar 28 18:50:04 GMT 2008

On Friday 21 March 2008 11:24, Danny Pansters wrote:

> I've been trying to get this to build on FreeBSD, but the build fails with
> both gcc34 and gcc42:

Sorry for the slow response - my email to Phil got delayed by a screwup in my
mail system.

Phil noticed that the methods in the error output all involved mode_t and
time_t.  PyKDE4 typedefs those as uint and long respectively in
sip/kdecore/typedefs.sip. If FreeBSD is 2038-safe, then time_t is probably 64
bit.

Would you be able to find the correct types for FreeBSD, fix typedefs.sip, and
try a rebuild/recompile (you'll need to rebuild kdecore and kio at a
minimum)?

Let me know if that works. If it does, I'll figure out a permanent fix.

Jim