[PyQt] QTableModel (custom) with QComboBox in a cell... (take 2)

Dirk Wagener dwagen at stonethree.com
Wed Mar 19 07:43:46 GMT 2008

Hi
I sent this before, but got no replies.
Here we go again:

I am implementing a custom model for a table view. I have an editable cell in which
the user can enter a value. What I want to do is to make the cell a QComboBox so that
the user can enter a text value for the cell OR select some value from a drop-down list.
I am not using delegates currently.
What is the correct (easiest) way to achieve this?

Kind regards
Dirk

--
Dirk Wagener <dwagen at stonethree.com>
(MSc. Electronic Engineering, Stell.)

Project Engineer
Stone Three Venture Technology (Pty.) Ltd.
http://www.stonethree.com
+27 21 851 3123 (phone)
+27 21 851 3127 (fax)

The real trick in life is to want nothing, and to succeed in getting it. Shantaram