[PyQt] [PyKDE] One more issue with qt4 includes

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Wed Mar 12 13:00:41 GMT 2008

Well, I've now seen in the 4.0.2-1 tarball ChangeLog that says:

  Allow for separate dir for Qt includes in configure.py

But I can't find that option. It would be indeed very handy.

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

When all is summed up, a man never speaks of himself without loss; his
accusations of himself are always believed; his praises never.
                -- Michel de Montaigne