[PyQt] Re: Importing Phonon module

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 13:15:07 BST 2008

I know that... but I've asked later if someone compiled successfully PyQt
latest snapshot with phonon support in K/Ubuntu Hardy... cause if those
packages are not the phonon of Qt4 needed... then i don't know... cause i
don't think Qt4.4 was compiled without phonon support in Ubuntu... Maybe I
should check this...

Cheers.

2008/6/28 Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:

> On 28.06.08 00:02:25, Gustavo A. Díaz wrote:
> > Hi guys...
> >
> > Any help here? please? Thanks...
> > Does nobody compiled PyQt in K/Ubuntu hardy with phonon support?
>
> Phil already told you the answer. PyQt4 doesn't allow to use KDE's
> phonon module, you need the one from Qt.
>
> Andreas
>
> --
> You never know how many friends you have until you rent a house on the
> beach.

Gustavo A. Díaz
GDNet Projects
www.gdnet.com.ar