[PyQt] Selection border in qtreewidget

Jake Richards blaven at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 22:20:54 BST 2008

Hello:
  I apologize if this is a very simple fix, but I can't seem to find it in
the docs.  But, when I select something in a qtreewidget, it draws a
stippled box around the current item only in the column that the mouse is
over.  Is there any way to manipulate or change the way this stippled box is
drawn?  I tried changing the selectionbehavior to row but that didn't seem
to work.  Also, is there a way to change the color/pattern(a qpallete or
brush?) or how it would draw multiple selections?  Thanks!