[PyQt] KAboutData() broken when using PyQt 4.4

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sun Jun 15 10:13:19 BST 2008

Adeodato Simó wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I upgraded to PyQt 4.4.2 this morning, and now KAboutData no longer
> works for me:

How did you upgrade and this which version of PyKDE4 are you using? and
how did you install PyKDE4. While working on the PyKDE 4.1 I came across
a build problem which happen if PyQt 4.4 is used. The symptoms were
rather confusing. This was the fix:

http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=812575

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/