[PyQt] Re: Template -> unsupported function return type

Arve Knudsen arve.knudsen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 16:04:46 BST 2008

Looks like I made it work, somehow. Anyway, I refer to the class
template in the SIP specification using a typedef. That leads to
another problem, however. The generated code refers to the typedef,
but lacks its definition. How do I include the header containing the
typedef?? For a class I would use %TypeHeaderCode, but can't see
anyway of doing the same for typedefs ..

Arve