[PyQt] RAD with PyQt?
digulla at hepe.com
Wed Jun 11 16:56:58 BST 2008
I was wondering: Is there a Rapid Application Development framework to
quickly write apps with PyQt?
Specifically, I'm looking for these features:
- Connect model fields (properties) to UI elements (for example,
string fields to text editors or to combo boxes).
- Connect a python list to a QListView including the standard editor
(add, move up/down, delete) including a mapper to convert the objects
in the list strings for display in the view.
- Same for QTableView (this time, the converter must return strings
- Quickly assemble UI views from basic building blocks (like
- Automatic undo support (including moving of the focus)
These are all standard plumbing; yet, I haven't seen or heard of a
framework that supports these basic tasks so I can concentrate on the
Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla a.k.a. Philmann Dark
"It's not the universe that's limited, it's our imagination.
Follow me and I'll show you something beyond the limits."
More information about the PyQt