[PyQt] PyKDE4: installing pykdedocs fails

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Wed Jul 30 22:50:21 BST 2008

Hi,

Benno Dielmann wrote:
> Hi,
> since the Kubuntu PyKDE4 packages don't contain the pykdedocs viewer, I tried
> to install it from the sources (PyKDE4-4.0.2-1.tar.bz2). Unfortunately, it
> fails:

Install the python-qt4-dev package. It contains pyqtconfig. I don't know
why they think it is a good idea to split pyqtconfig out into the dev
package though.

If you are using the KDE 4.1 version of PyKDE then I don't think the
pykdedocs viewer will work. I might have moved some the docs around. I
would like to fix it up and ship it with KDE 4.2 proper. (Volunteers are
welcome for this job).

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/