[PyQt] FW: One question

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.com
Tue Jul 29 14:04:18 BST 2008

I'll try and respond to all your posts...

The version of MinGW that is used for testing is v3.4.2 because its the
version that the GPL version of Qt4 installs. That said, I wouldn't expect
there to be a problem with later versions.

If you are now having problems linking PyQt I assume that you resolved the
problem you had with compiling SIP. What did you do to fix the problem?

What version of Python are you using?

Phil