[PyQt] setEditTriggers

Scott Frankel frankel at circlesfx.com
Sun Jul 20 05:45:28 BST 2008

Problem found:  I needed to implement flags() and setData() in my
model.  I knew it was going to be something I overlooked.

Better question(s):

- What's the proper way to implement setData() for a tree model?  I've
extended QAbstractItemModel with methods that add branches and leaves
to populate the tree in the first place.  Does setData() call them
again?  Yes, I'm puzzled ;)

- How can flags() be coaxed to make only one column's fields editable?

I'm on to exploring delegates next, to give my editable tree fields
comboboxes.

Thanks in advance (again)!  Still wrapping my head around MVC tree
widgets.
Scott