[PyQt] core dump in pyqt application

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jul 8 11:37:52 BST 2008

On 08.07.08 18:10:20, Iván García wrote:
> By creating and calling a SIGNAL from my thread to the main app it
> totally fix my problem,

Yeap, Qt then uses its QueuedConnection, which essentially does the same
(i.e. creating an event, posting it to the other thread and the
eventloop in that thread then calls the connected slots). Just in case
you were wondering why it worked :) (and indeed I didn't think of this
solution, even after seeing you only wanted to set a simple title
string)

Andreas

--
A few hours grace before the madness begins again.