[PyQt] ANN: new eric4 snapshot released

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 17:09:14 BST 2008

Hi again,

By the way, I saw an "incorrect" translation in one of the keys. Example,
when we write a code, then we try to exit will lauch the dialog about
unsaved changes, and we have in spanish: "Guardar" (Save) - "Descartar"
(Discard) - "Interrumpir" (Interrupt). So, the last one is incorrect i
think, cause should be translated like Cancel, which is "Cancelar".

Just that :)

Cheers.

--
Gustavo A. Díaz