[PyQt] Drag and drop files

Tina I tinaweb at bestemselv.com
Wed Jan 30 10:09:00 GMT 2008

Hi list,

I'm stuck! Simply put I want to drop files into a QListView. I have been
reading TFM about QEvent but I don't understand what I'm reading (I'm
fairly new to programming) so I was hoping someone with too much time on
their hands would kickstart me a little. I just need some sample code to
point me in the right direction. I'm attaching a simple GUI that only
contain the ListView and a barebones .py to display it. Basically I just
want know how to catch the drop, atleast for now.

TIA
Tina