[PyQt] DataTable layout problem

Mario Daniel Carugno carugnom at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 16:13:27 GMT 2008

Hi there, mi name is Mario and i'm starting with pyqt3.
Until now everything was quite easy en clear, but i'm with a problem i
can't solve.
I use designer to draw an interface with a DataTable. I make the
connection and works fine in the designer's preview. I can see table's
data.
But when i run it from pyqt, i have the following warnings:

"An error ocurred when accesing the datatable"

And it seems to be a layout problem because if i break the form's
layout, it works.
I was googling but do not find any help.
I'm new to pyqt and i like it a lot, so i hope this would be an
obvious and known mistake.

Thank you all
Mario