[PyQt] Multi-sectioned QTableWidget capability...

Aaron Digulla digulla at hepe.com
Wed Jan 23 15:01:20 GMT 2008

Vince Fulco schrieb:
> Dear PyQt experts-
>
> Can someone point me to a good working example of a QTableWidget with
> multiple sections built into one table.  I.E. I would like to display
> raw observations, a set of summary data underneath it and a second set
> of different summary data underneath that.

How about putting three different tables in a large scrollable canvas
and disable the scrollbars for each table?

Or use an MDI-like approach where you put each table into it's own
window and add a button to arrange them below each other. That would
allow to scroll through the raw data, while comparing it to the summary
(which would be visible at the same time).

Regards,

http://darkviews.blogspot.com/          http://www.pdark.de/