[PyQt] Introduce myself

Chris Dunscombe cdunscombe at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 09:58:57 GMT 2008

Hi,

Just a couple of points:

1. Are you using GPL or commercial versions? If commercial then you will also need to use a
package called VendorID to stop you from allowing your users to become developers in Qt/PyQt. See
the Riverbank website for details.

2. Certainly using py2exe your users will not need to compile Qt/PyQt etc. As for cx_freeze and
py2app I'm not sure.

HTH.

Chris