[PyQt] How to determine the color of select items?

Aaron Digulla digulla at hepe.com
Mon Jan 14 21:12:14 GMT 2008

Hello,

When I select items in a list, they turn white on a blue background. How
do I determine the exact color of that blue shade?

Background: I want to implement a graphical drag&drop like the one you
have in Windows XP explorer which should feel as if you ripped the
selected item out of the list to drop it somewhere else.

Regards,

http://darkviews.blogspot.com/          http://www.pdark.de/