[PyQt] PyQt4 Examples - A call to arms

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Mon Jan 14 00:21:21 GMT 2008

It looks like it's been a long time since anyone has updated the list of
PyQt4 examples on the Wiki

  http://www.diotavelli.net/PyQtWiki/PyQt4Examples

so I've tried to synchronize it with the current list of Qt examples.

At some point, I'll try to dig out some of the examples I started to port
from C++ - the Designer plugin examples are poorly represented at the moment,
but I'm sure I have working versions of some of them. I'll mark them in the
Wiki when I start the work so that others don't duplicate my efforts.

It would be great to have PyQt versions of all the Qt examples, especially
as we get closer to the Qt 4.4 release where there will hopefully be examples
for all those fancy new features. :-)

  http://trolltech.com/products/qt/whatsnew/qt44-preview

Feel free to jump in if you want to help!

David