[PyQt] eric4 request for contribution

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sat Jan 12 10:01:02 GMT 2008

Hi,

Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> I am in the progress of writing a refactoring plugin for eric4 using the rope
> refactoring library.

Wow! Jame Randi eat your heart out! I came across Rope the other day and
was meaning to me ask you about it. I see you got my psychic message
loud and clear. ;-)

 > Unfortunately, this library does not contain a nice icon
> to be shown in an About Rope dialog. Is there anybody around, who could
> contribute such an icon. Maybe it could look like the Python snake but
> instead of the snake a rope is shown.

sorry, I can't actually help on that front.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/