[PyQt] pyqt and pycon

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Sat Jan 12 02:02:44 GMT 2008

On Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:02:54 -0700, Kerri Reno wrote:

> I was really hoping that there would be some pyqt sessions (or tutorials)
> at PyCon2008.

It's a shame that there isn't any obvious PyQt-related content in the list
of scheduled talks but, at community conferences like PyCon, it's up to
individuals to come forward to give presentations and tutorials. If working
on a presentation seems like a lot of work, you can always team up with
someone else.

Some people are able to travel further than others - I'm happy to travel to
EuroPython and PyCon UK to give talks, but less comfortable with a long
distance trip to the US.

There will be plenty of other conference opportunities in 2008. :-)

David