[PyQt] Is the result of SIGNAL() a constant?

Aaron Digulla digulla at hepe.com
Wed Jan 9 14:20:53 GMT 2008

Quoting Phil Thompson <phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk>:

> What about...
>
> foo(const QString &)
> foo(QString *)

Can you give an example with two signals with the same name and such
parameters? I can't imagine to see that for any single class. It
*might* happen with signals from different classes but there, we have
a clean slate, so I don't think it's an issue unless you can prove me
wrong.

Regards,

http://www.pdark.de/