[PyQt] "Image view" problem

Enis Karaarslan enis.karaarslan at ege.edu.tr
Thu Feb 28 12:54:59 GMT 2008

Hello all,

I want to show a graph (png file) about network traffic usage in my pyQt
application. The following works, but I want to put the picture in the main
window.

image = Image.open ('ragraph.png')
image.show()

A simple question I guess, but as a newbie - I couldn't suceed.
I put a graphicsView object but I couldn't write to it.

		self.image = QtGui.QImage()
		self.image.load(QtCore.QString("ragraph.png"))
		self.image=self.image.scaledToWidth(self.image.width()/2)

		#self.image=self.image.scaled (QSize(321, 271) )

		scene = QtGui.QGraphicsScene()
		self.item = self.image
		scene.addItem(self.item)
		scene.setSceneRect(-600, -600, 1200, 1200)

		self.graphicsView.show();

I couldn't additem to the QGraphicsScene object
I suppose I am in a wrong direction. Any recommendations will be appreciated.

Thanks,

* Ar.Gör.Enis Karaarslan
*
* ULAK-CSIRT - http://csirt.ulakbim.gov.tr