[PyQt] How pass QListView data from postEvent?

Reinaldo de Carvalho reinaldoc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 12:27:58 GMT 2008

Hi,

I have this design:

pushButton1 call searchMethod that clear and insert data on listview1

The problem is that mainWidget stop reponse while searchMethod is
running. I trying use threads to call searchMethod. The problem is
that searchMethod do many updated on GUI, then cause "design problem".

I need change all updates on GUI called from searchMethod to call
postEvent sending content. I see some examples to send QSting as Data
but i need send content to a QListView. What better away? This
QListView have many levels (child of child of child...) and put this
into dictonary to send this to main thread need rewrite all method.

--
Reinaldo Carvalho