[PyQt] Standard font in PyQt applications (Eric included)

Sibylle Koczian Sibylle.Koczian at t-online.de
Wed Feb 13 12:28:21 GMT 2008

Hello,

I'm using PyQt 4.3.3, Qt 4.3.3, Eric 4.0.4(r1711), sip 4.7.3, QScintilla 2.1,
Python 2.5.1 on Gentoo Linux, with KDE 3.5.8 as my Desktop manager. After one
of the last Gentoo updates the font in Eric and in all my PyQt applications
suddenly changed to something very small and quite ugly. Regarding Eric: it's
not the font used for the source code - that didn't change and would be
easily reset. It's the font for menus, buttons and the like.

I don't much want to set a font explicitly in every application, and until
this upgrade it was quite nice. What can have happened? Which information
would be useful?

No change of fonts in other applications, including KDE itself.

Regards,
Sibylle

--
Dr. Sibylle Koczian