[PyQt] QtGui.QMotifStyle not in PyQt?

Igor Prischepoff igor at tyumbit.ru
Wed Feb 13 10:21:45 GMT 2008

Hello,all!
I'm looking in styling my pyqt application.
There is nice python "styles" example ported from C++.
But it's not complete port because NorwegianWood style is missing.
In original C++ demo this example shows one more custom style build by user.
So I'm digging deeper and find that QMotifStyle on which this NorwegianWood
style
is build is'n ported to python part.
  Is it done intentionally or it's just technologically hard to do? Or it's
licensing issues?
I'd like to build my own style for application.
----------------
And second question: anyone of you guys use custom themes like NorwegianWood
for example?
Do you build your own or just use embedded in Qt? (plastic, cde, etc..)
Also how can I build QtDesigner package in order to use custom widgets in
design time?
May be there is binary build somewhere?

My info:
winXP, python 2.5, PyQt 4.3.3, Qt 4.3 Open Source Edition.

Thank you in advance.

---

igor at tyumbit.ru